Steps to Peace
God's Assurance: His Word
Have you sincerely asked Jesus Christ to come into your life? Where is He right now? What has He given you?
For it is by grace you have been saved through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not by works so that no one can boast.
He who has the Son has life, He who does not have the Son of God does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life. And that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.
1 John 5:12-13
Receiving Christ, we are born into God's family through the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer. This is called regeneration or the "new birth."
This is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Christ. To deepen this relationship you should:
1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better. (Click on "The Word" button on the left and read the bible from this site!)
2. Talk to God in prayer every day. (Click on "Today's Prayer" button on the left and begin your daily prayers here!)
3. Tell others about Christ. (Click on the "E-Cards" button and send inspirational e-cards with bible scriptures to your friends, telling them of Christ and your new experience with Him.)
4. Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.
5. As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
May God Bless you.
Steps to Peace with God by Billy Graham
God is seeking you . . . click here or "to God" above
Copyright © 2017 RainDrops, all rights reserved